Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Salesforce Business Analyst - Franklin TN
Job Reference #: 0257J
Ttec, formerly TeleTech, is seeking a Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to join our CRM Technology Services team located in Nashville/Franklin.
Why choose Ttec to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst must be passionate about solving business challenges and identifying solutions for potential clients. The position requires a communication expert with the technical knowledge to effectively match client requirements against framework capabilities. This position is accountable for internal and external customer communications, all stages of project documentation and framework configuration of CRMs such as SalesForce. This role will work heavily with Management, Operations, Clients and Development teams to accomplish the goals for multiple implementations.
What you'll be doing:
- Internal and External customer communication used to gather, guide, and document project and program requirements and expected results
- Documentation of all project stages, including but not limited to presentations, requirements, use cases, user stories, flows, program documentation and technical documentation
- Configuration of technical frameworks to meet project requirements, including but not limited to Salesforce
- Research and maintaining best practices on document repositories
- Effectively deliver results on several development projects in the same sprints
- Function in a team lead capacity mentoring and guiding junior level resources
- Participate and collaborate on design
- Create and maintain positive relationships with multiple internal groups to support on-going project development
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management.
- Achieve and Maintain Service Cloud Consultant and Administration Certifications
Skills and experience you will bring:
- 3 to 5 years of experience working on Salesforce Service Cloud Implementations with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred but not required.
- 5 Business Analyst experience
- Administration/Configuration, data loads, moves, adds, changes, deletes
- BS Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Advanced knowledge of communication programs including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic development environment
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political and geographic environments
- Ability to travel domestically
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is required
Who We Are:
Ttec is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!