Stanley Black & Decker
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Stanley Black & Decker
US - SSS - SAT
No. of Positions
Stanley Access Technologies
There’s never been a more exciting time to join our team. We are in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry and are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a long-term position as a SERVICE OR INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN for our Access Technologies division.
What do we do?
Install or service automated doors as required for Stanley Automatic Door Operating Equipment and other electro/mechanical equipment as may be sold or serviced by the branch.
Why Choose STANLEY?
What We Offer:
- Industry market competitive salary
- PAID TRAVEL TIME
- Company provided HAND TOOLS
- Well-maintained, newer model COMPANY VEHICLE with company-paid credit card
- Comprehensive BENEFITS package effective within 30 DAYS OR LESS from date of hire
Do you have the following qualifications? If so, this is the job for you!
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid state driver’s license without restrictions
- 1+ year of mechanical or electrical installation/service experience
Associates Degree in related electrical, mechanical, or industrial field
- Prior experience servicing or installing automated doors
- Prior experience dealing in electrical, HVAC, construction, or communication field
- Ability to clearly interpret and read blueprints
- Excellent Oral & Written communication skills
- Ability to lift/carry up to 75 pounds
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours as needed
• Perform installation or service work as designated in profitable and proper manner. Record productive time versus travel time.
• Perform preventive maintenance work in accordance with service program designated for specific customer.
• Maintain accurately all work records and parts used at each job in accordance with established procedure.
• Keep updated on all changes/modifications to Stanley equipment and Ansi156.10 standard as notified through published communications.
• Keep manuals and all details up to date as changes are advised.
• Maintain company vehicles, tools and other property in proper manner.
• Present neat and clean appearance personally and in workmanship, in accordance with company policies.
• Maintain adequate parts inventory for service vehicle; keep inventory log.
• Test equipment before leaving job site; perform safety check.
• Maintain good customer relations and customer service
• Other duties as may be required.
• Assist and instruct others in install / service methods.
• Model, foster and drive the Stanley values including Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Vision, Stretch, Boundaryless and Speed.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law
Featured Category on SBD Careers
Customer Experience (Marketing, Sales, Service)