Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Clinical - Tele Tech
- Street Address
- 2000 Hayes Street Suite 1502
- Select Specialty Hospital
- Position Type
- 12-Hour Shift - Full Time Days
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
TELEMETRY TECHNICIAN / Full Time Days
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Telemetry Technician to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As a Telemetry Technician, you will assume responsibility for continuously watching and ensuring appropriate and timely responses to alarms. Verifying correct identification of basic rhythms, lethal rhythms and artifact; maintain EKG monitor alarms and responds to all alarms as needed.
Other responsibilities of the Telemetry Technician position include:
- Continuously observes all monitors assigned and responds to alarms promptly and appropriately
- Completes EKG interpretations including: rate, regularity, PRI, QRS, QTI, QTc, ST segment, wave form alterations, and rhythm interpretation
- Ensures strip interpretations are validated by RN.
- Displaying a “customer service” attitude toward patients, visitors, and other staff members at all times
As a Telemetry Technician, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Tele Technician role include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Licensed Paramedic, LPN with EKG training, or RN nursing student with EKG training preferred
- Must complete and pass EKG class for Monitor Techs and required competencies on SERC within 30 days of start date
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Telemetry Technician position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!