Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technician with Excellent Carpentry, Drywall, Plumbing, Electrical Skills.
at Mr. Handyman
We are on a Quest to find expert carpenters/handyman with at least 10 years professional trade experience, who can also do handyman type work, basic plumbing, light electric, drywall repair, remodeling, and much more. We're looking for people who would rather use our company van, who don't want to pay for gas, who want a company credit card, who want a well-trained office staff to book their jobs for them and provide support, and who don't want to do free estimates. In other words, we're looking for the best in the industry who want to do their best work and be treated with the respect they deserve.
Must be clean cut, friendly and personable, have excellent communication skills, and take pride in doing a job the right way for our upscale residential and commercial clients.
This is a full-time job, with an established, successful, professional company.
We aren't looking for sub-contractors for a short job that will leave you unemployed next month. We are looking for you to join our team for the long term!
We specialize in small- to medium-sized jobs in Chattanooga and surrounding areas. Something different every day! It could be wood rot repair one day, tiling a bathroom the next, then replacing a ceiling fan, fixing a toilet, installing crown molding, assembling a desk, hanging a mirror, repairing a deck, etc.
We're looking for the best to join us, because honestly, our phone rings off the hook and we need help. Typical hours are 8 am - 5 pm, Monday-Friday, and one Saturday per month. if ambitious, overtime work is available daily/Saturdays based on need.
Our guys make between $40-$50k a year, plus benefits including, paid holidays, vacation time, and monthly bonuses.
You must be drug-free, and be able to pass our background check. That means no criminal history and a nice clean driving record. We really will check references and previous jobs and do background checks and drug testing.
So, if you want to join our team of experts doing great work for our neighbors, send us your RESUME or a description of your work experience. We will give you a call if we think you might have what we are looking for.
- We're looking for skilled tradesman with 10+ years of paid experience and skills across a broad spectrum of home maintenance/repair and remodeling skill categories.
- The ideal candidate has a strong carpentry background and can "do it all".
- Must have your own tools fit for many job types.
- Excellent customer communication skills required as often it's only one of our staff in the customers home for small to mid-size jobs.
- You must have a reasonably clean driving record (no DUI or suspended license) and pass a background check before being hired.
- Must be Friendly with good, clean appearance.
- Takes pride in work and delivers a great product each time.
- We provide a company van for work; cover all work related expenses (gas, uniforms, etc).
- Servicing Chattanooga, Cleveland, and surrounding areas
**Application Instructions: **
Please use the Email / File option to apply with text entry, and an optional Word or PDF attachment. Or, if you have a LinkedIn profile you may use that. Please include your phone/ address in the cover letter section.
We will send a follow up email with a link to complete a skills & tools assessment.