Kasai North America Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift
at Kasai North America Inc.
- 13-Jun-2019 (CST)
- Maintenance 1250
- Manchester, TN, USA
- Full Time
- Hourly 3rd Shift
Maintenance Tech Class A performs various skilled and semi-skilled tasks in repair and maintenance of machinery, buildings and equipment. Maintenance Tech Class A works to involves primary responsibility for proficiency in several trades, with working conditions and the degree of supervision exercised difference according to the location and nature of assignments.
- Must know all Safety Requirements, Departmental and Plant Wide.
- Must be able to maintain departmental 5-S for assigned areas and equipment.
- Must be able to complete required departmental paper work. Have general knowledge of computer software and maintenance work order system.
- Must be able to perform major overhaul of all Equipment Mechanical and Electrical.
- Must have the ability to repair all Production Equipment, and non-Production Equipment.
- Must have ability tocalibrateElectrical Controls of all Equipment (Hot Runners controls, Thermolators, Barrel Heaters) etc.
- Setup and operation of all Production Equipment.
- Must know how to get all utilities on line for Production Start up. (Cooling Towers, Air Compressors, Dryer's and Oxidizer).
- Must have the ability to train other technicians proper repair procedures of all Equipment.
- Technician must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to generate proper paper work to start order process of Parts.
- Must be able to perform Group Leaders functions in his absents.
- Must be able to perform installation and repair of all existing Electrical utilities.
- Must be able to perform Repair, Teaching, and training of Technical Equipment such as Robots, P.C. Control, and working knowledge of P.C. Interface devices as a troubleshooting Aid.
- Support the implementation, achievement, and maintenance of the Quality and Environmental Policies and Procedures.
- High School education or GED.
- 1 – 2 years technical training or 2 – 3 years on the job training. MUST HAVE HVAC EXPERIENCE
- Pneumatic/Hydraulic experience
- PLC experience
- Considerable knowledge of methods, materials, tools and practices used in electrical or mechanical areas.
- Must be able to detect defects in machinery and equipment and make proper repairs or adjustments.
- Ability to interface and work from sketches and prints.