Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Partnership Sales Coordinator
The Administrative Assistant supports the Supervisor/Manager, Partner Procurement, by locating and establishing contact with new potential partners and sites that have a local, statewide and/or national footprint, in order to offer available MorphoTrust USA Enrollment Services programs, products and services. The Coordinator will communicate with existing MorphoTrust partners to discuss enhanced partnership opportunities including site expansion and additional products and services. Further responsibilities include telephone-based and in person sales, comprehensive knowledge of all programs, products, and services offered through MorphoTrust Enrollment Services, effective professional communication across various forms of media (phone, email, etc.) and in person with both internal and external audiences, tracking and reporting, and administrative duties requiring use of Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, CRM and other software as required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify and profile new local, statewide and national potential partners, based on location, program requirements, and ability to meet established MorphoTrust partner and site criteria
- Establish contact and cultivate relationships with new potential partners to introduce MorphoTrust and our available programs, products, and services
- Reach out to existing partners to discuss continued and/or enhanced partnership opportunities
- Telephone based sales, prospect recruiting calls and in- person partnership presentations
- Maintain current, comprehensive knowledge of MorphoTrust and all MorphoTrust programs, products, and service offerings
- Remain informed of the state and/or federal regulations and requirements impacting the programs MorphoTrust offers, and be able to explain those regulations and requirements clearly to partners and potential partners
- Negotiate competitive contract rates and terms, ensuring all contract terms and responsibilities are clear and understood
- Maintain current, comprehensive knowledge of MorphoTrust contracts and the established contract process
- Participate/host conference calls
- Document current status of potential partner on the Master Search List (MSL) and/or other reports
- Understanding and observance of NSA and Proxy related Policies
- Participate in industry related training and development events
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
- Proficiency with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft products such as Word, Excel and Outlook and SharePoint.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and in a virtual environment, if necessary.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively across various forms of media and in person with existing and new potential partners and across departmental lines.
- Excellent and proven negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge of geography and geographic regions of the United States and US Territories.
- General knowledge of financials and the ability to interpret basic financial reports.
- Must be a team player.
- Must hold an Associate’s Degree, or equivalent, from an accredited institution.
- Minimum two (2) years’ successful sales experience required, telephone or outside based sales preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience with contracts and contract negotiation.
- Excellent and proven customer service experience.
- Able to work a minimum forty (40) hour week, Monday through Friday.
- Must have access to an internet connection during non-business hours. MorphoTrust will supply a laptop for employee’s use.
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Travel may be required up to 25% of time.
- Driving an automobile is also required.
- This position is located in an office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts, etc. is required. Driving an automobile may also be required in certain locations and for certain positions. This position requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
Must be a US Citizen
MorphoTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.