Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Responsible for Invoicing, State and Federal Account Reconciliations, Customer Disputes and Account Monitoring & Collections.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Perform or assist in a variety of tasks related to maintaining the accounts receivable records, such as preparing customers statements, invoices and handle client inquiries and disputes. Additional responsibilities may include the following:
- Assist in the receipt and application of cash to customer accounts and invoices.
- Responsible for disputes in relation to Draw Accounts and Invoicing Statements.
- Verifies detail of transfer transaction, such as fund received and total account balances.
- Contact customers regarding payments, billing options, account reconciliations, and collections.
- Interact with other departments and perform special tasks to obtain and/or coordinate customer billing.
- Prepare refunds, credit and debit memos.
- Work with collections personnel to verify status on delinquent accounts.
- Open or close Draw Accounts as required.
- Analyze and report financial information timely and ensures accurate reporting for areas of responsibility.
- Develop good and productive working relationships with internal and external teams to Finance impacting area of responsibility.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to operate computer, fax machine, telephone, calculator, copier and time clock
- Strong detail oriented
- Must be able to multi-task
- Demonstrate great communication skills
- Must be punctual and be able to follow daily schedules for breaks and lunches
- Self-Starting ability
Excellent customer services skills
- High School diploma and equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to pass Criminal Background & Credit.
- Must be able to pass Drug Test.
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Travel not required
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. Working conditions may vary considerably based on assigned location.
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment. Normal range of hearing and vision required.
- The work requires light physical effort with frequent lifting and/or moving of materials in the 10lb pound range.