Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Rockford Inc.
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Properly assemble automotive parts per Quality Standards.
- Must posses good hand and eye corrdination
- Be able to use hand tools such as cutters, knives, etc.
- Repeated assembly parts.
- Follow all Safety standards.
- Meet all production rates and customer requirements.
- Know the quality standards for each part.
- Identify defects.
- Maintain upkeep on equipment
- Understand job instructions, work instructions and other materials that are given out to help do your job correctly.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Able to read and follow work instructions.
- Able to stand on concrete for long periods of time.
- Able to work from verval and/or written instructions.
- Able to crouch, walk, stoop and lift unassisted up to 45 pounds consistantly.
- Able to multi-task and follow work schedule.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.