Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Machine Operator Tier II (21115)
at Dana Corporation
Dana is a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. Serving three primary markets – passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway equipment – Dana provides the world's original-equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket with local product and service support through a network of nearly 100 engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
Dana Incorporated in Humboldt, TN has openings for 30 Machine Operators.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate, load and unload Machines (CNC, Robotic Welding, etc.) using hoist
• Change over and set up of machine, tools, and material
• Inspect and gage parts per quality control plan
• Finish parts using hand held grinders, deburr tools, welder, etc.
• Record all defects and scrap
• Record pieces produced
• Complete all required paperwork
• Practice safety at all times
• Perform special instructions/request as determined by the supervisor
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Manufacturing Experience
• Stand for an 8-12 hour shift
• Willing and able to work any shift
• Push/pull with a force up to 65 pounds
• Lift up to 30 pounds, 50 pounds occasionally
• Operate material conveyance equipment
• Stoop or bend to move parts and clean machines and work area
• Willing to rotate jobs
• Able to run all machines
• Attendance is mandatory and must be on time for work
• Willing to work overtime when needed
• Practice good housekeeping
• Flexible and willing to perform any task assigned by supervisor
• Must be able to pass background check and meet substance abuse policy
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.