Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Correct Care Solutions
Our Senior Accountant is responsible for assisting the accounting/finance department with monthly financial close, monthly financial reporting, annual budgeting, and other duties. Supervises and direct staff accountant(s) as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Two to three (2-3) years relevant General Accounting experience
- Strong Excel experience and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
- CPA preferred
- Assist with managing and completion of monthly and year-end closings including preparation and/or review of journal entries.
- Visit sites for other meetings as needed (i.e. financial training for field personnel, inventory counts, new site implementations, etc.).
- Communicate regularly with clients (both internal and external) to fulfill client requests and needs.
- Compile and support external auditors' requests for information and documentation.
- Direct various projects (i.e. new site implementations, internal control formulation and implementation, process improvements, etc.).
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.