Job: Direct Care Staff- Group Home adolescent/males
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Group Effort, Inc.
- 1 Direct Support Professional
- 2 Treatment Director
- 3 Special Education Teacher-Adolescent/Males Group Home (Gallatin, TN)
- 4 Direct Care Staff - Adolescent boys/Group Home
- 5 Therapist-Group Home for adolescent males (Gallatin, TN)
- 6 Shift Leader - Treatment Facility for Adolescent Males
- View All Jobs
Provides support for adolescent males with some challenging mental, emotional and developmental issues in a community based residential setting. * Supports adolescent in identifying and acquiring valued social roles. * Transport adolescents to and from appointments. * Maintain a secure and safe environment, by providing constant monitoring and supervision of the residents. * This person will be responsible for supervising 5-14 clients with additional staff members. $100 dollar sign on bonus after 90 days of employment and good review. No phone calls please. Submit resume for review.
Skills / Requirements
Qualifications: The direct care staff shall have an high school diploma or equivalent, and have at least (6) months of experience working with adolescent males This person must be able to work every other weekend. This is full-time or part-time for 1st,and 2nd and 3rd shifts.